Discover competitive telecommunication solutions available to you on our national network.
For over 15 years we have owned and operated one of Australia's largest fibre telecommunications networks. Our telecommunications assets and infrastructure is constructed to support our high voltage electricity network, and has been built to meet some of the strictest reliability standards in the country.
We also provide Facilities requirements with more than 130 telecommunications and 24,000 high voltage towers. We offer co-location services, with 24 hour access to highly secure sites.
Our network, offers independent and secure telecommunication backhaul services to the key inter-capital and regional routes, often where competition is less intense.
Metro: Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth.
Regional: New South Wales, Victoria, and the ACT.
TransGrid Wavelength (TGW)
TransGrid Carrier Ethernet (TGCE)
- TransGrid Business Internet (TGBI)
- TransGrid Carrier IP Transit
Benefits of TransGrid Telecommunications
- Our telecommunications infrastructure is constructed to support our high voltage electricity network with the strictest reliability standards
- Secure and independent network of Optic Ground Fibre (OPGW) strung above our transmission towers
- Secure and reliable network to meet your requirements
Network Operations Centre
In the case of an outage on your service please contact TransGrid’s Network Operations Centre 24x7.
Phone: (02) 9620 0115
and government customers have already seen the benefits of being able to
select more diverse paths of connectivity.
You can see the benefits of our flexible bundling solutions today. Call the Business Development team on 1800 533 825, or complete the form below to be contacted by a customer service representative.